With gratitude, KAMU thanks the following funders/sponsors:
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- DentaQuest Foundation
- Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) / Bureau of Primary Health Care (BPHC)
- Kansas Action for Children
- Kansas Department of Health & Environment/State Legislature
- Kansas Grant Makers in Health
- Kansas Health Foundation
- Reach Healthcare Foundation
- Sunflower Foundation
- United Methodist Health Ministry Fund
Become a Corporate Sponsor
Show your support for the work of the Kansas Safety Net Team by becoming a corporate sponsor!
- Any for-profit vendor or potential vendor of a Community Health Center or other safety net primary care provider; and/or
- Any other company, organization, or independent business person supporting KAMU’s mission, whose business or organizational interests do not conflict — either in practice or in appearance — with the philosophy, culture, image, funding agency requirements, or purpose of improving health and fostering the provision of high quality primary health care services in Kansas; and
- Approval from the KAMU Board of Directors.
To request more information, contact us.