Thank you to all who contributed to the success of the 2017 KAMU Annual Conference! Presentations and resources have been linked below. Save the date for the 2018 event, September 19-21 in Lawrence, Kansas.
2017 Presentations & Resources
- Health Policy Update
- Paving the Path Towards Health Equity
- Arriving at Team-Based Approaches to Health Equity
- Bridging the Fiscal & Clinical Gap to Improve Health Equity
- Human Trafficking – Navigating Trauma-Informed Care & Community Based Responses
- Roadmap to Reducing Ethnic Disparities Through Payment Reform
- Rerouting the Culture to Support Health Equity
- Protecting Immigrant Patients’ Access to Health Care (presentation & fact sheet)
- Recalculating for Health Equity in Total Cost of Care
- Fuel the Change: Power for Health Equity
Interested in sponsorship or exhibitor opportunities in 2018 ? Contact Kari today!